‘I see your two birds and I match you with two flowers’ in this beautifully illustrated memory game for kids
Recommended age: 4 years +
- Easy to follow – this easy-to-follow memory game requires players to match the image pairs (cards are placed face down on the floor) and whoever can match the most pairs, wins!
- Everything you need – the set contains everything you require to complete the game including 72 cards (creating 36 different images)
- Beautiful illustrated – each of the 72 cards is beautifully illustrated with ‘garden’ themed images such as birds, leaves, insects, and flowers
- A curiosity of nature – the memory game for kids is designed to instil curiosity, learning and an understanding of nature
- Developmental benefits – memory games have many benefits for young and old including developing memory, concentration, attention, and sharing
Moulin Roty’s Le Jardin Memo game is beautifully illustrated with images of birds, leaves, insects, flowers, and mushrooms. The memory game consists of 72 cards (36 images). To play the game place the cards face down on the table or floor and turn them over in turn. The object of the game is to match the image pairs, the player that matches the most pairs wins the game!
Memo games can be beneficial in a range of ways – memory, concentration and attention skills, and taking turns and sharing.
Size: Box 15.5 cm x 5 cm x 5.5 cm
Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly
Designed by Moulin Roty, France.
Click to see our full range of educational toys.