We ran the Easter egg hunt competition because we wanted you to have a bit of fun and it was wonderful to see that so many people entered the competition and told us that it was indeed fun! We are delighted.
The winner of the competition was Suzanne Steuten from Victoria. We wished that we could give a gift voucher to everyone who entered, but if you did enter the competition you should have received an email with a little bit of a treat from us to say thanks for entering!
Without further ado, here are the answers to the clues that we had hidden throughout the site:
1. Although I come from a large family, I am only small, measuring 20 cm in height. A magician may pull me out of a hat.
Answer: Tiny Sylvain
2. Basile is my best friend. Cinderella lost one of these at the ball.
Answer: Lola rabbit slippers
3. I am pink and white. Shake, _____ and roll. A symbol of marriage.
Answer: Myrtille and Capucine rabbit ring rattle
4. I am a trapeze artist and my name starts with the letter Z. I lay eggs.
Answer: Zaza the hen
5. Scandinavian brand. She likes to burrow.
Answer: Maileg – mini girl rabbit.
Congratulations to Suzanne Steuten
Congratulations to everyone who found the winning egg on our website. We hope that you enjoy the discount we offered you for successfully finding the final egg.
It was great to see so many people get involved and we hope to do something similar next year. We hope you had a very relaxing and fun Easter weekend and spent a lovely time with your family.